The most economical way to subscribe to an ADA journal is to become a professional member. Professional Membership includes a journal subscription plus discounts, networking opportunities, educational resources, and more...
Member and Non-Member Subscriptions
Member and non-member subscriptions include a print subscription and online access.
- Subscribe to an ADA Journal
- Subscription Rates
- Access Your Membership Account (Renew, Change Your Contact info., Make a Payment, Print a Receipt)
- Change Your User ID and Password
- Activate Online Access: Click on "Sign In" in the upper right corner and enter the email address associated with your subscription. You will then be able to set up your user ID and password.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
U.S. Toll-Free: 1-800-232-3472, select option 1
Outside the U.S.: 1-703-549-1500, ext. 2343
- Institutional Subscriptions
- Site Licenses
- Account Information
- Usage Reports